EcoSoya Soy Wax
Research began on EcoSoya Wax in 1992 with the goal of creating all-natural waxes from renewable resources. Countless materials were tested, processed, and developed to create our current products. EcoSoya Soy Wax has set the benchmark for any vegetable wax based on its quality and performance.
EcoSoya processing starts with domestically grown, U.S. soybeans from which the oil is separated. The oil is then purified and goes through a process called hydrogenation which changes it from liquid oil to a solid shortening at room temperature. Depending on the wax, we incorporate the finest botanical oils available. Finally, all EcoSoya waxes go through our Molecular Blueprinting to overcome natural variations in soy and the polymorphic characteristics of soy crystallization, resulting in a more stable, balanced soy wax.
All our EcoSoya waxes undergo an average of 75 laboratory tests to assure premium quality and consistency. Unlike other vegetable or soy waxes on the market, EcoSoya soy waxes are 100% vegetable, guaranteed! With our Molecular Blueprinting technology and attention to detail, it’s no wonder people agree that EcoSoya is the #1 soy wax for making candles.
Purity of EcoSoya Wax
We designed all the EcoSoya manufacturing processes to purify our waxes so thoroughly as to remove any presence of pesticides, herbicides or Genetically Modified Materials (GMM). These processes have been verified and confirmed to be 100% effective by experienced third party Accredited Laboratory analysis of each of our waxes. All results have proven that our manufacturing processes ensure EcoSoya CB-135, CB-Advanced Soy, CB-XceL and PB contain NONE of these substances. We use good, old-fashioned, farm-grown soybeans to create all our environmentally friendly EcoSoya soy waxes. EcoSoya CB-135, CB-Advanced Soy, CB-Xcel and PB are further enhanced with the finest carefully selected botanical oils, adding to their performance characteristics. All EcoSoya soy waxes are guaranteed to contain NO petroleum, paraffin, animal or beeswax products and all EcoSoya soy waxes are 100% vegetable. Every ingredient meets the United States Food and Drug Administration and Kosher Certification criteria. Every pound of our wax is analyzed in a state of the art laboratory at least 75 different times to assure its quality. EcoSoya soy wax only leaves the plant after receiving a Certificate of Analysis, guaranteeing our high standards are met.
EcoSoya Molecular Blueprinting
CB-XceL and CB-Advanced Soy, waxes are engineered with EcoSoya Molecular Blueprinting technology to control polymorphism. Our blueprinting process is the basis for the quality and consistency of EcoSoya premium soy wax.
- Molecular Blueprinting overcomes natural variations in soy and the polymorphic characteristics of soy crystallization, resulting in a more stable, balanced soy wax
- EcoSoya Molecular Blueprinting technology sets us apart from other manufacturers by controlling polymorphism
- All EcoSoya waxes are formulated to be stand alone products – blending of other wax types is not required
- EcoSoya exceeds the industry standards of performance
All EcoSoya soy waxes…
- Are 100% vegetable, made with Pure Soybean oil, GUARANTEED!
- Are all NATURAL and biodegradable.
- Are manufactured meeting FDA standards.
- Are Kosher Certified.
- Are NOT tested on animals.
- Contain NO animal products.
- Contain NO palm wax.
- Contain NO petroleum, paraffin or beeswax products.
- Contain NO pesticides and NO herbicides (view certification)
- Contain NO toxic materials.
- Contain NO Genetically Modified Material (view certification)
Candle Creations – your local New Zealand EcoSoya distributor
Candle Creations is your New Zealand supplier for EcoSoya waxes, we import direct from the factory and stock bulk quantities of the most popular blends.