Upgrade Delivery Fee Per Parcel (South Island Only)
Add this product to your cart if you want to upgrade from our standard road courier service into the South Island to an air service. Road service is 2 – 3 days and air is usually 1 – 2 days (for metro areas).
This rate covers standard overnight delivery for one parcel to the south island (maximum parcel size per ticket is equivalent to a 22.7kg box of wax).
If your order is larger than the size of a box of wax you’ll need to purchase more tickets accordingly.
Mon-Wed before 12pm
Thurs before 10am
Fri before 10am and also purchase a Saturday delivery ticket.
Important Terms and Conditions
- Overnight air delivery cannot be 100% guaranteed as the actual delivery is outside of our control. Should you place your order within our close-off period and we fail to dispatch, we will refund your fee. Should the courier fail to deliver for any reason we cannot refund the fee without first applying for compensation from the courier company; they do not always offer a refund.
- If your order is placed and you are not on an overnight delivery route (rural), or in a Saturday delivery zone you will not receive a refund. Check your address here.
- Note that stated close off times may vary during peak season or when pick times are longer or due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters.
- This rate applies per parcel up to .040m2 which is the size of a 22.7kg box of wax.
- Payment must be made with a credit or debit card, so that we receive the payment instantly.