The Candle Maker (Gift Pack Edition)
The Candle Maker is the perfect gift for anyone new to candle making. This innovative new appliance, designed right here in New Zealand, allows you to easily make a candle in 20 minutes with less mess and no fuss; there’s no need to muck around with double boilers, thermometers or any of the other gear you usually require! The Candle Maker is programmed to heat and stir your soy candle ingredients to the perfect temperatures, ready to pour to your candle jar.
What’s Included in the Gift Pack Edition:
- The Candle Maker automated heating and stirring appliance (patent pending)
- Pre-measured ingredients pack to make 1 x scented soy candle
- Bonus coupon for free delivery of a second set of ingredients
- Aztec design candle jar (as shown on the carton)
- Ergonomically designed Chandler’s jug
- Works well with GW464 and S16 soy waxes
- Wooden lid for the candle jar
- Choose from 7 fragrances
Key benefits of the Candle Maker Gift Pack
- Makes a unique gift for Birthdays, Weddings, Mothers Day, House Warming, and any other occasion for candle lovers
- Includes a bonus coupon for free delivery of a second set of ingredients when ready to refill the candle jar
- Pre-programmed heating and stirring appliance (patent pending), no need for a double boiler
- No mess no fuss option for making small batches of candles at home
- Perfect for beginners as it includes pre-measured ingredients
- Safe for children to use as there is no boiling water
- Automated process complete with instructions
How it works
Making a candle in the Candle Maker is so easy, you don’t need a double boiler on the stove top, no thermometer required, no stirring, mixing or pouring jugs. All the gear you need to make small batches of candles is incorporated into one nifty appliance.
Step 1 – add your wax to the jug then press the first button and your wax will automatically be melted to the pre-set “add fragrance” temperature (this is calibrated for the Candle Creations range of fragrances)
Step 2 – a flashing light and beeper will alert you when it is time to add your fragrance, pour it in and press the button
Step 3 – when the last light flashes it is time to pour your wax into your jar.
The Candle Maker has a 12 month warranty against any defects or faulty workmanship. However please note that the unit is designed for making soy candles using our range of soy waxes and fragrances. Any unintended use may void your warranty.
Where we ship to
We courier the Candle Maker all across New Zealand.
In June we will launch in Australia, if you would like to be on the wait list and stay up to date with our launch in Australia please email us here.
We are planning to launch in the USA towards the end of 2018.
The story behind the product
The Candle Maker is the result of intensive research and development by Brian Simpson (whom many of you will know is the co-owner of Candle Creations). Having already sold thousands of candle making kits to budding candle makers across New Zealand, Brian noticed that a lot of home hobbyists struggled with getting the temperatures right, and that there was quite a lot of equipment and setup required just to make one or two candles. Surely there was an easier way? Brian researched the market and came up empty handed, so he decided to invent the machine himself. The end result is a unit that incorporates all of the traditional candle making equipment into one small appliance that controls the temperature and stirring during the key stages of the candle making process.
The product is due to be launched in the USA later this year as part of a retail brand called Chandler & Me and via our sister website. This brand includes pre-measured ingredients kits to go along with the Candle Maker, making life even easier. No more testing wicks, fragrance loads and pouring temps! You can check out that website here as well as shop for refill packs here: https://www.chandlerandme.com/shop/
We hope you have fun with this new product and that it helps you in your candle making adventures.